Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kenlee Kenlee and more Kenlee

Well people she is who I'm with all day, every day. I can't help but blog {only} about her. She is my life. Randon took these pictures Sunday. We had both just gotten up from naps so we were snuggled together in a blanket. {I just think she has the most incredible blue eyes!}Remember last post when I said she was getting two new teeth? Scratch that and make it four. She has two coming in the on the top. One of the center two, and the one just to the left. Wowy zowy. Poor thing.
Here are some fun pictures we took this week. After she eats, she always gets really messy and then rubs her hands in her hair. So cute.

3 comments:

Walters Family said...

Oh my goodness... Randon sure put his stamp on her! It looks like Callie and Randon Mini-Me. She looks so much like her daddy!! I DO love those gorgeous blue eyes! She is absolutely a DOLL! So excited to see her SOON!

Cara said...

Such a big girl. Teething is always a good time.

Dena said...

Love the sweet pictures of you two! She is so darling. I hope you survive the teething, hopefully they are in before you guys come. :) Can't wait to see you both!