My friend Sarah VanBeek and I planned a couples Minute to Win it Party the week of Valentine's Day. We had a good turn out, a lot of fun, and a lot of laughs! I'm grateful to have such a good group of friends here.
I love these girls.
The "Bite Me" Game...so funny! The women had an easier time than the Men on this game for sure!

The "Penny Hose" Game...

So we just had two random people go at a time because we didn't have enough supplies for more than that. It just so happened that Randon went at the same time as Adam who got a little crazy and tried to thwart Randon's progress by booty bumping him. It was SO FUNNY! If you didn't know what was going on, you'd think they were dancing or something! 




The "Ping Pong Splash" Game. I think this one is really hard...


The "This Blows" Game... (We did this one side by side with your spouse)
Rick and Leah Tobey
Randon and I
Miles and Monica Victors
Jayme and Sarah VanBeek
Jeremy and Tamsyn Whiting
Adam and Nina Aeschliman

The "Ping Pong Splash" Game. I think this one is really hard...
The "This Blows" Game... (We did this one side by side with your spouse)


2 comments:
So, so FUN!!!! I could sure see Kenlee in some of Randon's expressions! What a fun idea!
I am totally stealing this idea for a fun date night! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment