We had lots of fun this year for Halloween. My friend Tamsyn and I volunteered to be in charge of the ward Trunk-or-Treat. It was Friday night and there was Chile, Cornbread, delicious desserts and music. Lots of fun. We gave out prizes for the best decorated trunks. Randon came straight from work so he didn't get the chance to dress up (and he was real disappointed, let me tell you).
Saturday Tamsyn had a Halloween party at her place. Randon and I went as Zombies (I was more of a Zombie doll because I wanted an excuse to wear red lipstick) and Kenlee wore her Unicorn hat from Grandma Walters.HAPPY HALLOWEEN!














3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!
looks like super fun... and poor randon missing out on dressing up... i know he loves it!!!
so cute.
OK, cutest mouse ever and CUTEST CAT EVER! You look so good! I sure miss you!
Post a Comment