Thursday, October 20, 2011

5 Month Stats

We got a little behind on Kenlee's Dr. visits with the move and all, so she didn't get her two month shots until three months and her four month shots until five months. Well, almost five months. Her appointment was yesterday and she'll be five months in five days. So I'm counting these stats as her five month stats.
HC: 44cm
Length: 26 in
Weight: 18lbs 5oz
She is in the 90-95 percentile in each of these.

My friend Tricia Clonts Bastian came for a visit recently and took this picture of Kenlee and I.

I snapped these one night while the light was so perfect! Look at this sweet face...such a tender moment with Daddy.
Seriously peeps, we've got a chubby, delicious baby on our hands! While Grandma Walters was here she got Kenlee a "Jenny Jump Up". It took her a few days to get the hang of it, but now she loves it! She goes to town in that thing whenever I put her in it. When she needs a little rest from jumping she chews on the front.




She rolls all the time now. When she's on her tummy she gets up on her hands and knees and kind of wiggles. I swear she'll be crawling before we know it! She can sit on her own for a little bit at a time before she tips over. When she babbles it sounds like she's saying mamamama and dadadada. What's even cuter is that when she's happy she says dadadadad. But when she's upset or she needs something she says mamamama. Obviously she doesn't really know, but it's so cute! She sleeps pretty good through the night with only one or two feedings. Nap time...is a joke. She usually only sleeps for like 30 minutes at a time, occasionally an hour....*sigh*. We're working on it. She has actually started EATING the rice cereal! She has it twice a day. Yesterday I added a little squash to it and she wouldn't eat any. It was really funny. I'll have to keep trying and introducing a little bit of vegetable at a time.

The other day she was walking around in the walker and she came to the vacuum. It was so funny because she literally backed up and then went around it very slowly staring it down! It was so hilarious! I wish I had gotten a video.


Randon grew his beard out again, and she loves to touch it! It's so sweet to watch her pat and squeeze her Daddy's face, trying to figure out why it's hairy!
She is smiley and giggly and sweet and adorable! We are so blessed to have her!

5 comments:

Megan said...

She is such a cutie!

By the way, get the book "The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems". You don't have to be sleep deprived, nor do you have to let your baby cry it out. Camilla has been a million times easier than Oliver because I read that book.

Amanda said...

i want to eat her face.

Walters Family said...

Oh how I love that lil Girl!!! She is so adorable and strong spirited. She is awesome!! I love those pics with her Daddy! Just melts my heart to see Father and Daughter like that. I really enjoyed being with you guys and that sweet baby girl!! FIVE months!! Can you believe it?

Cara said...

She's a cute little cublet. She seems advanced too. Porter doesn't roll yet or get up on all fours. He also only weighs 13 lbs 8 oz. This always happens to my kids right before they start solids, I guess I don't produce rich enough milk. But girl, you're producing cream! :)

Dena said...

Love all the new pictures. I especially love the vacuum story! She is such a cute girl!