Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun new tricks and other recent activities...

My pretty jumping little bear has learned some new tricks lately.

She has been rolling for some time now, but lately she is all over the floor! On her tummy, on her back, on her tummy, on her back. So cute! Sometimes I'll just set her down and let her go to town. Once I looked away too long and found her with Randon's shoes in her mouth! Aagh! Woof. So I've started clearing the floor before she plays. Then the other day she was doing "attempt a crawl", so I took a video of course!


She also started sitting up all by herself last week. She can stay up for a long time before she gets tired and tumbles over. Except in the video below, she got so excited to come to me she toppled over fast. But she usually stays up longer. :)


She loves water, always has. So bath or shower time is so much fun with our little water baby. When she showers with one of us she likes to lick the water and swallow it. It's so funny!

She also loves eating her toes when she's on her back.
We went to our friends the Rackers the other day for a Fall fun picnic and potluck. Just before we left Kenlee was sitting in her car seat and she looked so hilarious, like she was just chillin'. So stinking cute!
When we got there, they had a huge pile of leaves. At first she didn't really like it, but after awhile she was very curious and sat for a little bit with Daddy.

We are just in LOVE with this pretty little baby!

1 comments:

Dena said...

Ahh love that pretty baby! She is so cute! I love the crawl attempt. And I love her little bear jacket... favorite part Ammon has one just like it only brown! Too bad we don't live close or we could take a picture of them. :( It was fun to talk tonight! I miss ya and love ya!