Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Four Years Later....

and you still make me laugh...

you still do silly things with me even though you may think their REALLY silly...


you still give me butterflies...

I still brag about you to my friends...


you're still the first person I want to tell when something happens during my day (good or bad)...

you are my perfect match...

you balance out (and put up with) my insanity.....

...you're still my Best Friend.


3 comments:

Krissa said...

SO SO CUTE!!!!
and I am lame I completely forgot to send you a Happy Anniversary text yesterday!!!! so Happy Anniversary!!! haha

You guys are such a great example to me!!!! I hope i find someone who makes me as happy as you two are!!!
LOVE YA!

Ginny said...

that was soo sweet callie!! congrats on 4 years!! time flies!!! crazy!

Walters Family said...

I am so happy that you two are so happy with each other and have a great relationship. I think you two are the perfect match. Love, love the pictures! Happy 4th year Anniversary! Here's to 70 more!
Love ya!