Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break

Yeah I'm lame and realized that I have posted nothing about Spring Break. So here's what went down...

1-The weekend before Spring Break was Leslie's baby shower in Mesa. We had it at the Adam and Becky Russell's home (cousins). It was lovely and we had such a fun turn out!

The theme was Jungle. Here is the super cute diaper cake!

Lots of friends and family!

My favorite of all of her gifts. SO CUTE!


2-The Richardson's came for a visit which was super fun! And Aaron was here also. The boys did lots of projects (like they always do during vacations) and the rest of us just had a ball. One night we all went out to lay on the trampoline and look at stars. It was so much fun! My dad had a rough time getting on and off because of his bad shoulders so the boys gave him a little extra help.
Here is our group.
Randon took one so I could be in it and I took one so he could be in it.
Just a cute one I took afterwards of Matt and Nathan.

3-One of the days during the week, a few of us went to the stake center to ride long boards. It was the perfect day!
Dena was a little afraid to ride by herself at first.
I realize that my booty is huge in this picture, but I was not as steady and secure as Jacob was so dip down so low! We were trying to do a low five.

4-And I thought this was just so cute. Sunday afternoon Nathan wanted to go outside and play so Aaron and Matt went with him...in their church clothes. Matt swung on the glider, Nathan rode a bike, and Aaron was on the swing reading his scriptures. Such a cute little picture.



5-We went to Mesa to visit the Walters Fam. I am sorry (yet again) to say that I took no pictures. But we had so much fun! Krissa and I went and did some shopping, we watched Avatar in 3D, celebrated Tylon's 18th birthday, went at midnight to get New Moon and then stayed up til 3:30 in the morning to watch it, and visited! I loved the visit!! HOORAY for SPRING BREAK!

4 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

May i echo... Hooray for Spring Break! That looks just fantastic!

Amanda said...

yes. hooray!

Meagan said...

That's totally a cute picture of the boys outside in their church clothes! They used to play on that same swing set when they were little and now they're almost missionaries! I can't believe it.

lisa said...

JEALOUS! And I mean sickeningly so. First of all at the shower....every one has super cute hair! I am in love with Leslies! And Cara! WOW! Did someone curl it for her and put a flower in or did she! Impressive! And I cried when I saw you all on the trampoline. We used to do that all the time! I miss every one so much! And the one of Matt and Aaron. Who would've ever thought is all I gotta say! They are so cute in there suits out there! IN LOVE! Thanks for documenting!