Monday, April 19, 2010

This Weekend...

This weekend was fantastic! Randon and I drove to Mesa on Friday night. After we got there, Mom Walters and I had so much fun making chocolate covered strawberries! We giggled and had a good time! And they were absolutely delicious!!!!
Saturday, Leslie and Brian went through the Temple and were sealed. It was so neat to be there as a family. Then Bella was sealed to them as well. I am so grateful for the Temple! Afterwards we had a lovely luncheon at my Aunt Alayne's house and visited with family and friends.

I don't really know why my mom is making that face....she really was happy.
Saturday afternoon I took Tylon's Senior pictures! They turned out so great! I will post them on my website really soon. :) That night we celebrated my birthday. Dad Walters made the most delicious dinner! And then we opened presents! I got a new curling iron, a water bottle, some make-up, gift cards to Ross, Old Navy, and Hobby Lobby, and I got The Book of a Thousand Days, and The Host.
Did I mention that the strawberries were REALLY good?


Just a few silly pictures that Krissa and I took.Today was my actual birthday. I'm a quarter of a century old, people! I keep thinking that one of these birthdays I will feel different, but I never do. 25 feels the same as 20 did, or maybe it just seems that way. Perhaps my change is so gradual that I don't notice.....
Randon, however, made sure I know I'm getting older. He wrote me a note this morning that said, "I can't believe how old you are. 25 wow. You should get like discounts at restaurants and movies now." Have I told you all what a funny man I married?
Anyway, my mother made me a beautiful white hanky with a W on it (for the Temple dedication), and I got two boxes of otter pops! And, this may seem strange to you, but I LOVE nacho cheese, so my dad bought me a huge can of it! So we had Nachos Supreme for dinner! It has been a very happy birthday.

7 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

Lovely update. I am sad I missed the temple! You hair is getting long and i like it!!

Amanda said...

quarter of a century...cute pics.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday!

The first Christmas we were dating I bought Matthias a huge can of Nacho Cheese. Why did we never have nacho parties together?! You guys will just HAVE to come to NH sometime. :)

Walters Family said...

We had SO much fun!! Thanks for taking Ty's graduation pictures. You do an AWESOME job!! Thanks for coming down. It was a blast!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

It doesn't seem strange to me at all that you love nacho cheese. Reminds me of a certain couple crazy nights we had once... What DOES seem strange is that you were once again in the Valley and did not call me! Your in-laws need to learn how to share! By the way, Happy 25th birthday!

Krissa said...

NOPE NOT SHARING!!!!
haha....had so so much fun with you guys down here...the weekend goes by too fast :(
im craving more chocolate covered strawberries!!!! hmm....
love ya girl...we are a quarter of a century together :)

Meagan said...

That picture of all you guys standing in a line hugging outside the temple makes my heart so happy. It's the happiest picture in the world! I'm so happy for Leslie and Brian.