Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Fun

Thursday, Tawny, and Alan and Cara & Family came down for Matt's game. He played Friday night and WON! We all painted our faces with 44's and paw prints and made big signs that said, "#44 is our Brother!" and "#44 is my Uncle!" His next game will be in Glendale next Friday!

Matt is one of the Team Captains

Groups picture.Look at these cute kiddies!

Also, I took pictures of the all the basket ball players moms (making grrr faces) and they blew it up to poster size and hung it in the locker room the night of the game along with a sign that said, "These Mama's are proud of their Boys!" It was super cute. Just thought I would add that cute pictures.

Saturday I went to Mesa for Jessica Johnson's baby shower! It was lots of fun! She is due March 9th. She, Ginny, and I had a really good time reminiscing about EAC days. It was so fun to see them! I love those girls so much!
This is the diaper cake I made for her shower!

After the shower I went to see the Walters. Jadon, Amanda, Shaylee, Krissa, Zach, Tylon, and I all went to the Cheesecake Factory and it was DELICIOUS! Then Krissa and I headed to the mall for a little shopping! She bought a couple of dresses and we got manicures! We had lots of fun! I sure enjoyed spending time with her! (I'm really sad I did not get a single picture!)

It was a really great weekend! How was yours?

3 comments:

Ginny said...

oh man that was soooo fun!! i miss you!! and just what i needed :) you girls are the best! I want this pic...and the one where i feel like the husband!! love you cal! lets do it again soon!!!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Well it WOULD have been better if you had called me like you SAID you would. :-( Hope you come down again soon.

lisa said...

Fun to catch up on your blog. Good job on the cake! And I am jealous of that fun game!