Monday, February 8, 2010

More Fun Updates!

So can I just say, that for a GIRL who really likes taking pictures, I have been SUPER bad about it lately! However, I did happen to snag a few on Thursday when some friends came to play with Bella and I. Cheri and her darling children came over and we played outside and went to see the animals! I only got my camera out for the swingset and trampoline, but hey, at least I got some.

Carter and Bella

I have been watching Bella a lot lately because my mom was recovering, but no more...I got a job today! I am a Kindergarten Aide. I start tomorrow so wish me luck!
Also, Saturday night we had a couples Valentine's Day Party and it was a blast! But of course I didn't get my camera out (dumb girl) so I don't have any pictures. Everyone brought finger foods and we played the newlywed game, which was absolutely HILARIOUS, and we just had a great time! The only picture I got was of Dena and I in our red and black.

2 comments:

Walters Family said...

Congrats on the job!!!! Awesome, girl!! I KNEW you would get it... how can they pass you up, being so fun and funny with the kids!

lisa said...

I was looking througH all your old posts and I forgot you have dark, shiny adoreable hair! I seriously love it! I love the cut on you as well. So much fun and adventure there. I am jealous you live in Neverland!