Can you believe it's finally here? Randon Graduated today!!!!! Last night was a small aerospace and mechanical engineering pre-commencement ceremony. Before it started we had a large tri-family dinner. Alex, Jeremy and (of course) Randon's families were all there. I reserved a room in Olive Garden about a month ago as there were almost 30 of us! It was so much fun, and so neat to see families come together to celebrate these awesome boys! The ceremony was short and sweet, each person was awarded a small plaque with their name and degree on it. Randon's parents, Krissa, my parents, Dena and Jacob all came to support Randon. We had a really great time!
All the Families!
Krissa, Mom, Dad
Dad, Mom, Jacob, Dena
No! Smile!
The Boys!
Waiting for the ceremony to start.
Coming in...
All of us after the Ceremony!
This Dude (The President of the University) kept raising his hands like this and confering all the rights, privelages, and responsibilities....blah blah blah on people. It was really funny, so I took a picture.
The boys making fun of the dude
I'm going to miss these guys! (Well not Randon of course, I get to take him with me!)
Me, Randon, Jacob, and Denaand then headed to Mesa for a Graduation Party for Randon at my Aunt Alayne's house. It was really fun. Sorry I didn't take any pictures. We had lots of friends and family come to celebrate Randon! Then we headed home (because we were both EXHAUSTED from a really busy week) and Alex came over to relax and play some well deserved nintendo with Randon. This is my favorite picture ever...

Graduates playing PS3 in their PJ's! It cracks me up!
Randon has worked so hard! I am just so proud of his accomplishments! I love you sweetheart! YAY YAY YAY!



3 comments:
Awesome! Loved to see him in the cap (cape) and gown. Loved the Nintendo picture too! He deserves a break after all the hard work!
Congrats to both of you!
YAY!!!
Congratulations Randon!! It was great seeing you guys last weekend. Thank you for letting us be a part of it. :)
Post a Comment