Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Two Months...

Monday our little beauty turned two months old! She's getting so big...it's not allowed!
-She has always been a really strong baby and she is just getting stronger. She likes to kick with her strong little legs until she is standing, and then she just loves to look all around at her big world.
-She only wakes up once in the night to eat and then goes right back to sleep.
-She smiles, giggles, coo's and gurgles like she trying to talk all the time now! It's the cutest thing to hold her and just chat. :)
-She LOVES the bath. Sometimes when she's upset I'll put her in the bath to calm her down and it works. She's our little water baby.
-She likes to sleep on her tummy. So, for naps I'll put her on her tummy (keeping a really close watch). I don't want to do it at night yet...still too little. But she definitely sleeps better and longer when she's on her tummy.
-She likes to sit up on her own in a bumbo and in her swing.
Here is a fun little array of photos from birth til now. A little treat for the eyes I say. :)

Brand New

One Week

Two Weeks

Five Weeks

Six Weeks

Seven Weeks


I know I know. Prettiest baby in the whole world right? Yeah. We think so.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

She's just adorable!

Walters Family said...

Happy Two Month Anniversary, Lil Miss Kenlee!! You are Beautiful. I think she looks just like Randon, but then I see Callie.... what a beautiful combination of Randon and Callie. She is a beautie!

Krissa said...

oh she is beautiful!!! miss that little girl! Happy 2 Months!