Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can't Sleep...

It's 3:00 in the morning. I have not slept. We are loading up tomorrow afternoon and moving Friday morning. I'm really excited. That's probably why I can't sleep. I also have an upset stomach. That could be why I can't sleep. I also just thought about changing my major. Isn't that funny? I haven't even started school yet and I want to change my major. Maybe that's why I can't sleep. I have a million things to do tomorrow. That's probably it...the reason I can't sleep I mean.

I didn't say it was an interesting post...

2 comments:

Krissa said...

HELLO!!!! I love the new header!!!! so cute!!! what a cute idea...i loves it!!!!
oh i am excited for you guys...and cant wait to go visit!!!haha....

what are you wanting to change your major too???

Walters Family said...

I can't sleep either. I couldn't fall aleep till late, late last night and now I am up early, early this morning. I am thinking of all the things going on too... hoping we get this house we looked at ... packing... if we get the house where to put this and that... yeah... I can't sleep either! I hope your move goes well. How exciting for you guys. We will be excited to visit too. If we get this house we will be excited for you to visit too!!!