I am the Craft Leader for Girls Camp this year. Our theme is "Now is the Time". So naturally the craft is a clock. Not just any clock...the super cutest clock EVER! Made from an LP Record Album! LOVE it! I can't wait to help the girls make theirs!
Also I got a hankering to draw yesterday so I picked out one of my favorite pictures of Randon and I, and sketched it with charcoal. There are a few things I don't like, but mostly, I'm pretty proud of it.
I took it from far away to give you an idea of how big it is...it's slightly larger than life size.


7 comments:
super talented in so many ways and you just keep pulling out more and more of them. (p.s. I'm sneaking into your girls' camp just to come to your craft class!)
oh i love that craft and that drawing is AWESOME!!! you need to frame that!!!! you are so talented!!!
love ya!!! one more week...and a half...
Amazing drawing! I love the clock too.
Love, love the record clock. It turned out way cute!!!
You did a totally awesome job on that charcoal sketching! You are amazing!!
love that clock!!!
so cute.
The clock turned out sooooo cute! I love it! And the picture is amazing! I am so proud of your talent you have found!
Post a Comment