You know the semester has officially started when Randon is studying almost 12 hours a day and dreaming about school when he sleeps. And (as if he doesn't study enough at school) he has been having a lot of evening study sessions at our house (complete with a large white board he just bought). Oh yeah, where once my beautiful wedding pictures decorated the wall, there is now a 6' by 4' white board, covered in "Fluid Mechanics" and "Finite Element Analysis" homework. His friend and study buddy Alex Smith is here usually every night. They not only have all five classes and two labs together, but they got picked to work on the same Senior Design Project. They sit and study and use phrases like, "This isn't in x and y, these are definitely in nodes, stress in the element, wouldn't you agree?" and "In this element there appears to be no plastic deformation". I can only sit near them for so long before I feel like I'm sitting by two people speaking chinese. It makes my head hurt. They are so funny! I'm glad Randon has a friend to work with.



6 comments:
Wow, Amazing!!! It looks like Japanese to me! You go, boy! Good luck in this next semester! Love ya guys! Love, Mom
Haha....that's funny! I can see why you would get a headache if you listened to that to long...Good Luck with this semester it sounds CRAZY!!!
Love ya!!!
p.s. love the new layout!
Cute make over below! You will be glad you posted this post for posterity sake. And I love the " Wouldn't you agree" picture! Love ya sista'!
Randon boarders on ridiculously smart! I'd get a headache too! But, I am so glad he has a buddy to study with -that makes life so much more fun. Best to you this school year Randon!! You have to be almost done by now!! Right?
Bleh. That white board DOES make my head hurt! Roy started school as well. His classes aren't quite on the same level as Randon's, but his math teacher is from Taiwan... very hard to understand. And I, unfortunately, am the one dreaming about school. I keep having these weird dreams about having to go back to high school... Thank goodness that's not going to come true!!!! :)
either you've got a smart man there or he is a great artist!
Post a Comment