Hang in there girlie! Teaching is tough -and I am learning what it is to have a hubby in school!Tell him hi for me! :)
Man, looks like so much fun! I am bummed I didn't get to come. Love the glasses girl!Love you, Mom
You look B-E-A-Utiful in your new specks! Miss you, come visit me will ya?
Fun time! YOu do look super cute in your glasses! You don't need them right? Thery are cute any way if you don't!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hang in there girlie! Teaching is tough -and I am learning what it is to have a hubby in school!
Tell him hi for me! :)
Man, looks like so much fun! I am bummed I didn't get to come. Love the glasses girl!
Love you, Mom
You look B-E-A-Utiful in your new specks! Miss you, come visit me will ya?
Fun time! YOu do look super cute in your glasses! You don't need them right? Thery are cute any way if you don't!
Post a Comment