Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged! (Twice)

3 Joys
*I LOVE it when my whole immediate family is together! (By that I mean both my families :)
* I LOVE to Sing!
*I LOVE to spend time with my sweetheart! (I especially enjoy snuggling with him)

3 Fears
*A member of my family dying (especially Randon)
* Disappointing my Heavenly Father or Savior.
*The others are silly things, like; spiders, heights, tight spaces, etc.

3 Goals
*I want to get my Bachelors
*I want to be more faithful at reading my scriptures EVERY Day!
* I want to be a mommy

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
*I'm obsessed with COLD TREATS. AKA: Smoothies, Otter Pops, Ice Cream, etc. (Every night I tell Randon I want a "cold treat" and he laughs at me.)
*I'm also obsessed with shorts, I know it's summertime, but even in the spring I was bustin' out my shorts. I just love to wear them!
*I can't think of a third so I will tell you one of Randon's. He OBSESSED (and I can't stress that enough) with the new Iphone coming out in July.

3 Random, Surprising Facts
*I suck on my tongue when I'm tired/when I'm sleeping. I just fold my tongue in half and suck on it, I've done it since I was a baby. When I'm in a really deep sleep my mouth will come open a little bit and my tongue makes a clicking noise as I suck on it. (Sorry, I know that's so weird)
*I like fried bologna sandwiches
*I like it when Randon says my name ( you know how they say that the most beautiful sound to a persons ears is their own name. Well I like it when other people say it too, but there's something about when Randon says it that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside).

Wow this really made me evaluate my life. I had a hard time coming up with random facts, goals, and obsessions. So there you go. A little about me you may or may not have already known.

4 comments:

Krissa said...

Callie...I love you. haha...you make me laugh.. so cute...
I can see Randon addicted to the iphone...I want one too...haha..
not addicted to Twilight? and fried bologna sandwiches...hmm :)

lisa said...

I enjoyed that. You like shorts because you have cute leggs. I hate shorts fo the opposite reason!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Ha Ha that tongue thing is cute. I hope Randon snores so you'll be equal. I miss you! Come visit again soon!

Kimberly said...

Callie, you love fried bologna sandwiches ... me too!!!
I loved reading and knowing more about you.