Okay so excuse me for tooting my own horn....but everyone knows how important 23 is right? Just kidding, big stinking deal. It feels the same as 20, 21, and 22. But I had a super fun weekend with my family! My sisters all came to Tucson on Thursday to go wedding dress shopping for Dena. We found one and she looks beautiful. But we had soo much fun. It's the first time we've been together just us sisters for a long time. Then I went back to Safford and enjoyed the weekend with my fam. When I got home there was a big package of gifts from Randon's family. Saturday night we had a little party with some couples from the ward. It was really fun.
Dena, Me, Tawny, Mom, Cara, Lisa, Lela, Leslie (In Olive Garden)
My niece Charlotte. Could she be any cuter?
Me and my Nephew Isaac. Posers.
My niece Charlotte. Could she be any cuter?


5 comments:
awww happy birthday cal....im such a bad friend and didn't call, but i hope it was great! :)
Looks like you had a fun time! Happy Birthday!
happy birthday old lady!!!
Cute Cal!!!!
Okay so I hope you don't mind but I totally stumbled on your blog. It's so cute! Happy Belated Birthday! Manda (Lines)
Post a Comment