It was so fun to see Lisa and John and of course Isaac and Easton! I had to go for a music conference so we bought Randon a plane ticket and he came with me! We had so much fun! My work paid for me to get a rental car but when we got there they were all out of the size we had wanted so they let me pick any other one. So of course I picked a VW bug convertible! It's my dream car! The only problem was...it's Lisa's dream car, too, so we were always debating over who got to drive it! John and Randon studied together most of the time (sigh...will school ever end?) And when I wasn't at my conference I got to hang with Lisa and play with the boys!
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Viva Las Vegas!!!!
Posted by Randon at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I loved looking at these pictrures. Very fun memories! I love the one of me and John, it's rare you get us both looking good. Will you email it to me? Love you guys!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment