Just an update about what is going on with us. Randon is up to his neck in homework and studies all the time with some good friends he has made in his classes. His major is Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. I am teaching (choir, drama, and a musical theater class) full time and I love it! Although, it certainly has it's ups and downs! It reminds me daily how lucky I am to have the Gospel and the blessings it brings. Randon is the 11 year old scout master in our war, and I am the Laurel Advisor. We both love our callings, and our ward! Recently we got some sweet tickets (from my Dad) for the UofA vs. Stanford football game and took some good friends of ours (Melanie and Chris James, who we absolutely love!). They lost by one point at the very end of the game! But we had a really good time! I have never really understood football either, so it was fun to have Randon as my own personal announcer, telling me play-by-play what was going on.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
GO UofA!!!!!
Posted by Randon at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey it was so fun to see you two today! I'm glad you could make it up for the holiday! We'll need to have dinner or something sometime when you are passing through, okay?
And here is my email:
mattykdawg@yahoo.com
if you email me I can invite you to our blog. :)
Post a Comment