Thursday, December 8, 2011

Six Month Stats

Our Pretty Little Princess keeps growing much to my dismay. But she is getting more beautiful and doing so many fun things much to my joy! She is starting to crawl. Like actually crawl before she gives up and lays on her side. She's eating more and more solid foods. She's still walking so good in the walker, but she can steer and back up now and goes really fast. She has two teeth that popped up just a few weeks ago on the bottom. They are so cute. And as usual, she is the most beautiful, most precious baby ever!
Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz
Height: 27.5 inches
HC: 45 cm

Aunt Krissa has been visiting this week and it has been so wonderful! She helped me take these pictures of Kenlee. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

oh my heck she is so cute! a little randon for sure! miss ya :)

Walters Family said...

Oh my gosh... BEAUTIFUL... just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love her to pieces!!!

Dena said...

I love chubby babies! Ammon is 17 1/2 lbs (at 5 months). We need to take pictures of our sweet chubby babies when I come! Also I love all the pictures! But for some reason I love the one of her looking at the picture of you two the most, it just melts my heart!