Thursday, October 2, 2008

So I saw this fun thing on my friends blogs. You can upload a picture and try different hairstyles. Fun huh? Which one do you like best? If you want to try, here is the link http://www.taaz.com/My personal favorite...although I think they are all silly and I like my hair the way it is now. :)


I've always wondered what I would look like with red hair and green eyes.

Mmmm....Not so much.

Oh dear....



7 comments:

heather said...

You have to share the website so we can all try!!
You are such a cutie!

Walters Family said...

Wow, interesting. I think your hair is dang cute the way it is now!

Amber said...

Hillarious!! Those photos sure brought out some giggles..

Amanda said...

oooo...I like the RED one!

Alyse Clonts said...

Sweet...I am so boring with my hair...it's always the same.

lisa said...

You definatley look best with brown hair! That is funny!

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

You know you always look gorgeous- you could be bald for all I care! I can't believe you came to Mesa again without seeing me! Shame! If you're coming down for Christmas, plan on spending at least one full day with me, ok? Family shmamily. I miss you!