We took some pictures for our Christmas Cards while we were in Mesa for Thanksgiving. This is the one we chose to use.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Christmas Card Picture
Posted by Randon at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We took some pictures for our Christmas Cards while we were in Mesa for Thanksgiving. This is the one we chose to use.
Posted by Randon at 8:41 PM
8 comments:
Cute Cute cute... C:
The pictures turned out really good!! Talk to you two soon.
Love ya... <3
What!! You have a blog I didn't know about!!! I just found it through Whitney's...yipee! I will add you to mine...That's a cute picture...see you at Christmas!
Love ya girl!
Very cute hair! And loved talking! See you in 2 weeks!
Hi! I was just looking at friends of friends of mine on here (i hope that made sense)! I know Randon. He is so cool. Please tell him Tara said hi. I know it was a while ago but congrats on your wedding. Randon is awesome! Have a Merry Christmas!
Randon!! What the random! I found you on my cousin's blog...weird!! How in the heck are you? Your wife and you are so cute...looks like you are so happy! Drop me a line and let me know how you are!!
britneyanderik.blogspot.com
Britney Walker/Bassett
Oh good I found you. I forgot your blog name and then I forgot to call you and ask for it. And then I just forgot everything. Such is the life of a mother of a 3-week old... How are you?? Have you seen my blog yet? There are some great pics of my beautiful baby girl on there you have to see. I love you!
Randon, Randon...I had no idea you actually read my blog! :) Probably because you never update yours. Good to hear from you and hope all is going well!! And that is funny that your school added bees to the bathrooms. ;)
hey callie i didnt know that you have a blog. how fun. you can join mine its mattandholibesse.blogspot.com. love ya tons!!!!
Post a Comment